Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Race Circuit: WERA National/Gofast-DontCrash.com rider Dean Dufr...

WERA National/Gofast-DontCrash.com rider Dean Dufrene is excited to announce that he has signed a sponsorship agreement with Apex Road Racing for the 2011 season. Apex Road Racing is a full service race shop specializing in the preparation and maintenance of race and track day motorcycles. Services include: Storage and Maintenance, transportation of motorcycle to and from track, suspension, electronics, paint and bodywork, safety wiring and drilling, instruction and coaching of track day riders and racers and much more...

Tim Hunt can be contacted at tim@ApexRoadRacing.com Apex Road Racing is based out of Tennessee and was first started in 2006. Tim Hunt has continued to be successful each step along the way in his racing career, and he feels like this could be a break out year."Tim Hunt, and the Apex Road racing guys are great! I originally met Johnathan at my first WERA race at Barber last year. Then I met Tim Hunt at the GNF and he helped me so much that weekend that I knew I had to stay in touch with him. Our goals are simple, WIN Championships!"

No comments:

Post a Comment